Peoples who suffer from muscle pain and discomfort can easily get relief from muscle pain and discomfort by using Prosoma 350mg Tablets. Prosoma 350mg is generally recommended as a short-term treatment along with rest, physical therapy or other treatments to manage painful musculoskeletal conditions or injury. It is profoundly used to manage muscle soreness and distress caused by strains, sprains, and other muscle injuries. Prosoma 350mg tablets contain an amazing medicine known as Generic Carisoprodol.
Action Mechanism of Prosoma 350mg Tablets
Prosoma 350mg tablets are made up of Carisoprodol, a centrally acting skeletal muscle relaxant of the carbamate class. Prosoma 350mg tablet depresses the activity of central nervous system by breaking away neuronal communication inside the reticular formation and spinal cord. It has a calming effect on the central nervous system and modifies the pain perception in the brain.
What is a correct intake of Prosoma 350mg Tablets?
Commercially, Prosoma is a tablet dosage form and should be taken via the oral route with an enormous amount of water. To overcome the issues of muscle pain and discomfort, an individual has to consume one tablet of Prosoma 350mg orally thrice a day with an enormous amount of water. A gap of 5 hours is required between two doses of this medicine. An individual can take 1400mg of Prosoma in a day.
Under what conditions the use of Prosoma 350mg Tablets is contraindicated?
- Patients cannot use Prosoma 350mg tablets if they're suffering from porphyria.
- If a patient is hypersensitive to Meprobamate, Carisoprodol or other components of Prosoma 350mg, then avoid using this medicine.
- Prosoma 350mg tablets are contraindicated under certain medical conditions such as Liver diseases and kidney disorders.
- If a patient suffers from epilepsy or other seizure disorders, then avoid using Prosoma 350mg tablets.
How to store Prosoma 350mg Tablets?
Prosoma 350mg tablets should be kept at normal room temperature. Keep It away from sunlight, heat and moisture. Keep it away from pets and children.
What are the medicines that alter the therapeutic efficacy of Prosoma 350mg?
The use of certain medicines along with Prosoma 350mg is strictly prohibited such as Alprazolam, Diazepam, Ticlopidine, Clopidogrel, Modafinil, Cetirizine, Meprobamate, Zolpidem, Codeine, Sodium Oxybate, Carbinoxamine, and Diphenhydramine.
What are the undesired effects of Prosoma 350mg Tablets?
Sometimes, use of Prosoma 350mg can make you feel some undesired effects such as sleepiness, wooziness, tremor, headache, gloominess, feeling irritable, blurred vision, wakefulness, nausea, vomiting, and stomachache.
What are the safety measures to be followed while using Prosoma 350mg?
- Persons having a history of drug addiction or abuse should avoid using Prosoma 350mg tablets.
- The dose of Prosoma 350mg tablets should be reduced over a week before discontinuing it, otherwise, It may cause withdrawal symptoms when it stopped.
- A patient under 12 years of age should not use Prosoma 350mg tablets.
- This medicine may cause dizziness or drowsiness after its use, so don't drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks after taking Prosoma 350mg tablets.
- Avoid the ingestion of large amounts of Prosoma 350mg or don't take it for a longer duration, otherwise, it may cause addiction.