Etalaze.biz has a whole range of Testosterone Cypionate from the best laboratories like Magnus, Meditech, LA Pharma, Thaiger Pharma, Concentrex, British Dragon, Hilma, Balkan Pharma, Cygnus, SP, Magnum, Adam Labs, Sciroxx, Black Dragon, GainzLab.
Testosterone Cypionate is similar or identical to Enanthate and has a very long duration of action, ideal for acquiring late effects. Testosterone is a reference steroid for all professional gear cycles.
Testosterone cypionate is a synthetic prescription pharmaceutical. It is given by self-injection into the muscle. You can inject testosterone cypionate at home. Still, it is required to do so after a doctor's demonstration. Attempting to do it independently without consulting a specialized health care professional could put your health in peril.
Testosterone cypionate is marketed and commercialized under the label Depo-Testosterone. It's also widely known as a generic prescription drug. Prescription pills usually cost less than the original brand version. In certain circumstances, they may not be obtainable as the brand-name drug.
Testosterone cypionate is classified as a controlled substance, Which means that its use and consumption are regulated by the government. So any usage outside of the guidelines is considered illegal.
Testosterone cypionate is exploited in treating signs of hypogonadism in male individuals. Hypogonadism is a rare condition in which males suffer from a deficiency in producing enough of the testosterone hormone.
Testosterone cypionate is primarily employed as a cure for hypogonadism in men. Testosterone cypionate helps men suffering from testosterone production deficiency boost testosterone creation capacity.
In males, low testosterone levels can cause difficult mood swings, poor ability to concentrate optimally, (ED) erectile dysfunction (defined as a problem getting or keeping an erection even under sexual stimuli), and low desire for sexual intercourse. It can also induce reduced growth of the penis and testicles, gynecomastia (chest fat growth, gyno, man boobs), body hair loss and muscle mass atrophy, and certain types of anemia primarily due to bone marrow failure, and osteoporosis.
There exists two types of hypogonadism: primary and hypogonadotropic. Testosterone cypionate can be employed to heal both primary hypogonadism and hypogonadotropic hypogonadism.
● Primary hypogonadism happens when the testicle's capacity to produce Testosterone gets altered.
● Hypogonadotropic hypogonadism takes place precisely when certain parts of the brain get damaged. These altered parts of the brain that cause the symptoms are known as the hypothalamus and pituitary gland. Under natural conditions, they convey specific information to the testicles to produce TestosteroneTestosterone.
Testosterone cypionate is from a category of pharmaceuticals known as androgens. A class of drugs is a multitude of medicines that operate similarly. Consequently, such drugs are frequently employed to treat proximate conditions.
Testosterone cypionate works perfectly as a remedy to treat hypogonadism in males by substituting TestosteroneTestosterone artificially.
What side effects of testosterone cypionate are there?
The injectable form of TestosteroneTestosterone cypionate is not known to cause tiredness. Nonetheless, it can provoke other side effects.
The most typical side effects as a result of using testosterone cypionate are mostly:
● When testosterone cypionate is abused, it causes a decrease in sperm count.
● Increased hair growth than normal
● Unexplained recurring erections
● gynecomastia (chest fat or also known as man boobs)
● discomfort and swelling at the injection area
● erections that last longer than average
● Annoying mood swings
As long as the effects of taking testosterone cypionate remain mild, they usually fade away in only a few days or a matter of weeks at the most. But if they are more severe or don't seem to disappear, consult your doctor or qualified health care professional.
If you face severe side effects from using testosterone cypionate, call your doctor directly. Call 911 if you feel like you're going through a severe health crisis. Graveside effects and their symptoms can mostly be summarized in the following:
● Polycythemia (rise in the red blood cell count)
● face reddening
● frequent headaches
● blood clot formations
● Unexplained tiredness
● a decline in cognitive attention
● Heart attack signs
● pain in a side of the chest
● difficulty breathing
● a certain unease in the top part of your body
● Symptoms of a stroke
● weakness in a specific part of your body
● Trouble with speech
● Enlargement of the prostate gland.
● regular or pressing necessity to urinate
● need to urinate more often at night time
● having difficulty urinating
● Liver troubles
● vomiting more frequently
● stomach pain
● leg swelling
● abnormal tiredness
● appetite issues
● grey-colored urine
● yellowing of the skin or the whitening of the eyes
● Prostate cancer. You should consult your doctor to check for prostate cancer risk or any underlying prostate issues before and during therapy using the drug, especially for people over 50 years.
● Pulmonary embolism (or blood clots forming in your lungs).
● problems breathing
● Excruciating chest pain or distress that worsens after breathing or coughing
● Increased heart rate
● coughing blood out
● blood clots in the deep veins of your legs
● swelling of your legs
● unnatural leg pain
The injectable version of Testosterone cypionate can definitely interact with other drugs such as supplements or spices you could be consuming. These interactions usually are when consumed substances change the way a prescription drug functions. Interactions of testosterone cypionate can be detrimental or discourage the medication from working effectively.
Your doctor should be aware of your medications and other underlying health conditions to mitigate such negative interactions. Ensure your doctor about all medicines, supplements, or herbs that you're using. By giving your doctor the proper knowledge, he can ultimately discover how the drug could interact with other medicines.
Below is the list of drugs that can cause unfavorable side effects when taken in conjunction with testosterone cypionate
● Insulin as well as oral diabetes pills, such as nateglinide, pioglitazone, repaglinide, rosiglitazone, metformin, glimepiride, glipizide, sitagliptin, saxagliptin, linagliptin, exenatide and liraglutide. Taking these drugs simultaneously with testosterone cypionate can considerably reduce blood sugar levels, which is quite dangerous. Due to such problems, your doctor might advise you to lower your diabetes drug intake. You may also be required to carefully watch your blood sugar levels while taking diabetes drugs and testosterone cypionate.
● Corticosteroids and adrenocorticotropic hormone. Taking adrenocorticotropic drugs and testosterone cypionate at the same time puts you at a higher risk of fluid body retention. Your doctor should closely observe your condition to prevent fluid build-up when using both these drugs, especially if you have underlying heart or liver issues.
● Oral blood thinners, like warfarin. Taking warfarin and testosterone cypionate can lead to a sudden increase in your risk of bleeding. You should consult with your doctor when using both drugs simultaneously.
Testosterone cypionate cautions
Warning for people with allergies
For individuals with an allergy condition, taking Testosterone cypionate can cause severe reactions. Symptoms are usually:
● difficulty breathing
● Abnormal swelling in both the throat and tongue
Call 911 or go to the closestemergency center if you encounter these symptoms.
If you have had an allergic reaction to testosterone cypionate in the past, don't take the drug; otherwise, it could be detrimental to your health.
For individuals with liver issues: Taking artificial TestosteroneTestosterone can provoke liver deterioration. Which may lead to severe liver infection. If you're suffering from liver disease, this drug can generate a salt and fluid retention. Which may worsen your condition over time.
For individuals with heart concerns: If you're plagued with heart illness, this medication may induce salt and fluid retention, worsening your condition. If you have a heart attack record or suffer from heart disease, consult with your doctor first before using the drug.
For individuals with kidney difficulties: If you're suffering from kidney issues or have an overall record of kidney disorder, this medication may induce salt and fluid retention, eventually worsening your state.
This drug is not ok for men suffering from breast cancer because it can worsen your case for men with breast cancer.
For males with prostate cancer: abstain from taking testosterone cypionate if you suffer from prostate cancer. Testosterone cypionate will worsen your case.
For individuals with difficulty breathing while sleeping: If you suffer from sleep apnea, request your doctor if you can safely take the drug. Not doing so may make your condition worse. You may have to wake up more during sleep at night, leading to sleep deficiency and other issues.
For people suffering from an increase in red blood cell count: This drug has the potential to increase red blood cell count, which can, unfortunately, worsen your condition.
For individuals with high blood cholesterol: This drug can cause a sharp rise in your cholesterol levels. High cholesterol in the blood can cause blood vessel problems that can cause a heart attack. Ask your doctor to carefully check your cholesterol levels before taking the drug.
For individuals with diabetes: Testosterone cypionate causes a substantial drop in your blood sugar levels. You must ask your doctor to decrease the dosage of diabetes medications. You also need to check and monitor your blood sugar levels more frequently.
Testosterone cypionate is considered a category X pregnancy drug during pregnancy in women. Category X medicines are detrimental to health when used, especially during pregnancy in women. Testosterone cypionate should only be used in adult males.
For adults: Testosterone cypionate must not be utilized to remedy or prolonge the aging process that comes with a decrease in TestosteroneTestosterone.
If you're 50+ years old, you could be at a more elevated danger of catching heart disease, prostate cancer, and an enlarged prostate because of the drug.
For juniors: testosterone cypionate is not safe and was never clinically approved as a practical method to treat conditions for children with a lower age than 12 years old.
Testosterone cypionate could impact bone development in kids. Having artificial testosterone injections at an early age can compel bones to grow quicker than natural. Testosterone cypionate injections at an early age stop bones from growing in height, leading to shorter adult height. Your doctor needs to monitor your child's growth regularly if your child is under therapy using the drug.
The dosage and drug form depend on many factors and are different from one individual to another. The following factors are somewhat accurate:
● Your health condition
● The degree of illness severity
● other underlying medical conditions you might have
● Reaction to the first shot
The generic and brand form of Testosterone cypionate is under an injectable solution form. The strength of the dosages should be between 100mg/mL to 200 mg/mL max.
Testosterone cypionate dosage for adults 18 years or older
● Initial dosage: The initial dosage depends on your age, diagnosis result, and analysis. Based on such parameters, your doctor will determine which dosage is best for improving your condition. The dosage is generally from 50 mg to 400 mg. It is given by direct injection into the muscle once every two to four weeks.
● Dosage increases: Your doctor may see fit to revise your dosage based on your reaction to the initial dosage. It depends on how well your response was to treatment and the nature of side effects, if any.
Maximum dose: the maximum dosage prescribed by a specialist is 400 mg. It is also given by direct injection into the muscle every two weeks.
Dosage for children between the age of 11 and 18
● The initial dosage depends on the individual's age and condition diagnosis. Your doctor will take different parameters into the equation and fix a dosage based on your child's deficiencies. The dosage is generally between 50 to 400 mg. It is given by injection injected into the youngster's muscle every two to four weeks.