Halotestin 100 tabs by Dragon Pharma
Halotestin is a physician recommended medication used to treat the side effects of Hyopgonadism in Guys and Metastatic Bosom Disease in Females. Halotestin might be utilized alone or with different drugs.
Halotestin has a place with a class of medications called Anabolic Steroids.
What are conceivable symptoms of Halotestin?
Symptoms of Halotestin include:
- state of mind changes,
- inconvenience dozing,
- diminished practice capacity,
- expanding of the hands, lower legs, or feet,
- surprising sluggishness,
- yellowing of the eyes or skin (jaundice),
- dim pee,
- enlarging of the face, tongue, or throat,
- extreme tipsiness, and
- inconvenience relaxing
In particular, in men:
- inconvenience peeing,
- bosom expanding or delicacy,
- too incessant or delayed erections, and
- an erection that is difficult or last at least 4 hours
In particular, in ladies:
- extending of the voice,
- uncommon facial or body hair development,
- extended clitoris, and
- unpredictable feminine periods
- Move clinical assistance immediately, on the off chance that you have any of the side effects recorded previously.
The most well-known symptoms of Halotestin include:
- skin variety changes,
- expanded or diminished sexual interest,
- sleek skin,
- going bald, and
- skin break out
Let the specialist know if you have any aftereffect that irritates you or that doesn't disappear.
These are not every one of the conceivable symptoms of Halotestin. For more data, ask your primary care physician or drug specialist.
Call your primary care physician for clinical counsel about incidental effects. You might report aftereffects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
HALOTESTIN Tablets contain fluoxymesterone, an androgenic chemical.
Fluoxymesterone is a white or almost white, unscented, translucent powder, dissolving at or around 240° C, with some decay. It is essentially insoluble in water, sparingly solvent in liquor, and somewhat dissolvable in chloroform.
The synthetic name for fluoxymesterone is androst-4-en-3-one, 9-fluoro-11,17-dihydroxy-17-methyl-, (11β,17β)- . The sub-atomic recipe is C20H29FO3 and the sub-atomic weight 336.45.